Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hello I am CATIE ELLER!

Greetings! I am currently Super-Senior at UWM (yes, I have been here that long...5 years). I major in Visual Arts Photography and Metalsmith AND Film production and photography. I hailed from Madison, WI. I was born and raised there and moved to Milwaukee for school. Not much of exciting moving in my life. I enjoy traveling very much. I recently went to Seattle/Seabeck for 10 days to volunteer at deaf blind camp and loved it there very much. This past summer I decided to take interpreter test and passed! I also got crowned as Miss Deaf Wisconsin 2009-2011.

My life plans....that is tough because it is constantly changing. I want to graduate from UWM for sure. I hope to be a full time artist and part time interpreter for the deaf blind community in west coast. Maybe going to graduate school for Film.

I enjoy reading, photography, sleep, trying bunch of beer out there, traveling, working on some personal art projects and pretty much a lot of other things too.

I hope to get to know you as well! Please feel free to ask me anything about myself or my work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment