Monday, September 28, 2009

Big Changes in my Life

I have made some major changes in my academic career at UWM. I hate to say I left Metalsmith program to focus on my second degree in Films. My life goal is to attend graduate school at NYU for film. In order to do that, I want to be able to develop better work, than just trying to complete many courses and many majors (I used to technically have 4 majors and I need to set limit to myself).

I am staying in Frankie's class this semester but left Stacey's class. I know some of you might be upset with me but it is for the best for me.

I am going to make the arm rester for the deaf blind. I have thought about small things such as what kind of tripod I want to make and the attachments (various to fit with one's comfort) and carry bag. I will try to figure out how to work with my scanner at home and post some of the sketches I have for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment